Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Married.... Brad and Nicole

Married in Feb was the fun loving Brad and Nicole. Brad and Nicole have renovated themselves a very cool pad in east Corrimal which is now Brad's new local... being an Engadine boy I'm sure it's been an adjustment to the laid back lifestyle of Eastie... hope the boys aren't giving you too much grief Brad :-)


Here's a sneak peek are some of the cool images Eliana and I took on your big day.




XPW_3701.jpg


this is Brad's typical look, he's always laughing and having a good time.




IMG_4352.jpg Hi mum :-)




XPW_3722.jpg


the boys styling outside the new pad




XPW_3715.jpg


this was the cutest speech I'd seen written... good work Brad !!




IMG_5699 copy.jpg


now you can see why Brad wrote that cute speech... Nicole was simply stunning.




XPW_3815.jpg IMG_5575.jpg




IMG_4477.jpg


I dragged the guys over the rocks for this one... I hope it was worth it guys :-)




XPW_4037.jpg


I tried to get the bridal party to stay still but they were too excited for Brad and Nicole :-)


I think in this shot they were just wishing they would go away so they could kiss in peace. LOL




XPW_4123.jpg


Welcome to the Gong guys... I hope you enjoy your new life here together.



1 comment:

About Me

Followers